WHAT TO BRING:
We ask that you bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (such as a reusable shopping bag). Be sure to pack clothes, swimmers, a hat, beach towel, sunscreen, cash or card for onboard purchases a pull over for the evenings (seasonal). Feel free to bring along a reusable water bottle and additional snacks.
Please note that all alcohol is to be purchased from a licensed bar on board, there is no BYO alcohol allowed.
If you have excess luggage, it can be stored at several places in Airlie Beach, including the check in office at Magnums in a 24 hour storage locker.
You will be required to wear a full length wetsuit to snorkel or dive. You are welcome to bring your own, or you can rent one for $22.00 for the length of the trip.
Alcoholic beverages range from $3.50 – $5.50, with beer, wine and spirits available.
Soft drinks and water are also available for purchase.
Scuba diving is an additional cost, which can be paid for on board. Dives are subject to age, weather and your dive instructor’s discretion.
Skipper, crew, water, meals, linen, snorkelling equipment and park fees.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions and also if you are over 45 years old.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900