WHAT TO BRING:
We ask that you bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (such as a reusable shopping bag). Be sure to pack clothes, swimmers, a hat, beach towel, sunscreen, cash or card for onboard purchases a pull over for the evenings (seasonal). Feel free to bring along a reusable water bottle and additional snacks.
Please note that all alcohol is to be purchased from a licensed bar on board, there is no BYO alcohol allowed.
If you have excess luggage, it can be stored at several places in Airlie Beach, including the check in office at Magnums in a 24 hour storage locker.
You will be required to wear a full length wetsuit to snorkel or dive. You are welcome to bring your own, or you can rent one for $22.00 for the length of the trip.
Alcoholic beverages range from $3.50 – $5.50, with beer, wine and spirits available.
Soft drinks and water are also available for purchase.
Scuba diving is an additional cost, which can be paid for on board. Dives are subject to age, weather and your dive instructor’s discretion.
Skipper, crew, water, meals, linen, snorkelling equipment and park fees.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions and also if you are over 45 years old.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
SEE WHITSUNDAYS ABN 64 099 548 713 operates the vessel known as Anaconda 3 (See Whitsundays Vessel). The following terms and conditions apply to travel by you on any See Whitsundays Vessel .
All prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are valid from 1st April 2017.
All See Whitsundays Vessel departures, itineraries and in water activities are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at See Whitsundays discretion. See Whitsundays reserves the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time and for any reason.
See Whitsundays reserves the right to cancel any trip, or reduce trip duration, in any circumstances, including those which pose a safety risk to you, the See Whitsundays vessel or crew, such as severe weather, including cyclones.
See Whitsundays cannot guarantee in water activities (such as swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving) due to weather or water conditions these may be changed or cancelled at See Whitsundays discretion.
If an See Whitsundays trip is cancelled by See Whitsundays prior to or on the scheduled departure date, you will be referred back to the travel agent through which you booked your trip on an See Whitsundays Vessel.
If your trip duration is reduced during the trip due to Unforeseen Circumstances, you may be offered a future trip on an See Whitsundays Vessel, at no cost to you, depending on the amount of time by which your original trip on an See Whitsundays Vessel was reduced and, subject to availability. You acknowledge that “Unforseen Circumstances” includes but is not limited to the following; inclement weather, issues pertaining to the See Whitsundays Vessel and any medical emergency, such as injury to guests or crew.
You acknowledge that if you cancel your travel on an See Whitsundays Vessel less than 21 days before the trip departure date, this will result in the forfeiture by you of the full trip price.
If you request a transfer of a trip departure date up to at least 72 hours before the day of scheduled departure this will incur a $50 transfer fee. No Transfers will be accepted under this 72 hr. period
We recommend you take out travel insurance
You acknowledge that travel with, and the recreational services provided by, See Whitsundays (such as all in water activities, sailing and bushwalking) involve risk, including in particular a risk of being stung or bitten by jellyfish and other marine creatures or native fauna. You are advised to wear a stinger suit at all times you are in the water.
Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our passengers travelling on See Whitsundays Vessels, you acknowledge and agree that See Whitsundays is not liable to you for personal injury, aggravation of any existing injury or condition, mental injury, contraction of any disease, loss (direct, indirect or consequential) or death (including but not limited to from jellyfish stings) resulting from the recreational services provided by See Whitsundays, and See Whitsundays hereby excludes absolutely all such liability to you.
Where the Competition and Consumer Act (CCA) consumer guarantees apply you also acknowledge and agree that the liability of See Whitsundays for any breach of those consumer guarantees is excluded to the maximum extent possible under section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law and 139A of the CCA, where you are killed, injured (physically or mentally) or contract a disease, or an existing disease is aggravated, arising from your trip on an See Whitsundays Vessel.
Your agreement with See Whitsundays is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia If any of these terms is unreasonable or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, it shall be severed and the remaining terms will not be affected in any way.
See Whitsundays March 2017